Sunday, September 25, 2011

WebLog 6

I just recently started using Twitter. It was my second attempt, since the first time failed. I had no clue what I was doing. I had to ask everyone how to use it. It took me a while to figure out the difference between "re-tweeting" and "replying". I was definitely confused. Once I started spending more time, I got the hang of it. Now it's pretty simple. You just need someone to explain it to you. 21st Century Literacy skills are expanding a lot. It used to just be reading and writing and what not, and now its computers, cell phones, cameras, tvs, iPods, iPads and so much more. Computers are being taught in schools, but I feel as though they are more self learning. Same with everything else, there isn't really anyone to teach you unless you go to best buy or the place where you bought your electronics and the sales person can try. I think it's a lot easier for the younger generation to learn also. The older you are, the less likely you're going to understand all of the new advancements.

No comments:

Post a Comment